DO YOU WANT A SUCCESSFUL CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN?
Do you have a business idea, but are in need of financing? Or are you simply interested in making your product known world-wide? We can help! We have experience with crowdfunding campaigns; therefore, we know what needs to be done and how to do it. We’ll help you create the concept, translate into a presentation video, draw up the project and guide you through the marketing process. We draw up projects for Kickstarter or Indiegogo. We create the screenplay; we do the filming and we establish the marketing strategy in collaboration with you. Our most frequent recommendation is related to the purpose of the campaign. Many clients mistake the financial objective for the purpose of the campaign. But if you are not sure what you want to achieve, you’ll drift in vain. A crowdfunding campaign is a miniature reproduction of a common marketing and communication campaign. It should test brand channels and messages and explore guerrilla tactics that are hardly accessible once you are already well-known. How does a crowdfunding campaign work?
- You have an idea!
- Your idea is innovative or unique
- You create a prototype of the product that you wish to place on the market with the help of our investors.
- You identify the crowdfunding platform that best fits your needs and product.
- You draw up a project in which you present your idea in an attractive manner.
- You set an objective (a financial one).
- You create a video presentation of your product that is highly attractive for the investors.
- You begin a PR campaign supported by social media.
- You launch your product.
- Whoever makes a donation receives your product at a discount or with other benefits.
- You extend the PR campaign in mass-media in order for your product to reach as many people as possible.
- You collect the profit!